Be an Ambassador
How to Get Started
Thank you for taking on the challenge to raise $2500 (or more) for Habitat Builds.
Meet your Campaign Manager
- To introduce yourself and for full details and support, contact Janice Sells at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 204-235-2406 (direct line)
- If you are comfortable getting started on your own you may register and create your individual Ambassador page by clicking AMBASSADOR REGISTRATION right here on site
- IMPORTANT! You MUST register your Ambassador Donation page BEFORE sending your supporters online to donate to it
- * Use a common or simplified name or company/team name when registering your personal Ambassador Page as our system is “exact”
- You will receive 2 emails shortly after registering your personal ambassador page.
- The email titled “Support us through your web page” is your tool. Click any or all of the Social Media buttons, or the Email Link to send a direct link to your donor page to any of the contacts you choose. You may also change the verbiage to read as you wish.
- *Sending your potential supporters the direct link to your Ambassador donor page is a more efficient way to ensure your donors can find you.
- You will receive an email which includes the name and the dollar amount that was donated, every time a donation has been made to your page. This will also help prevent you from re-sending donation requests from those who have already donated. They can simply be skipped on your next round of appeals.
- Have fun with your pages! Be creative - add photos, or messages about your initiatives
The Fun Part
- Help build it! Ambassadors and supporters are encouraged to take part in the exciting build taking place at Memorial Park in front of the Legislature commencing June 4th
- If you would like to be mentioned online under our “Special Thanks” tab, please forward all names and/or Logos to be inserted in this section to your Campaign Manager, Janice Sells at: email@example.com
- Ambassadors are encouraged to sign the 2x6 that will be presented at the build site. Your Campaign Manager will deliver this to you at your convenience for signing.
- For your supporters who do not wish to donate online but would like a donation tax receipt, please ensure that you have collected proper names and mailing addresses. They can be emailed to the Campaign Manager to submit for receipt processing - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahead of the game?
- *If you have already registered your individual Ambassador page but do not have your access code handy and wish to access your personal Ambassador Fundraising Centre, please refer to the “Getting Started” instructions below: